Winner Baby Product Award 2015 …
myCosyBed® crib-AR is a comprehensive solution to let your baby sleep or rest relaxed and safely. As a cradle or co-sleeper, travel cot or bouncer, the attractive design of this cosy bed fits in your bedroom and living room interior perfectly.
From a cot to -> co-sleeper -> bouncer -> AR bed in no time, for on holiday or going to the nursery, myCosyBed® crib-AR forms an inseparable partner for mum and dad to ensure maximum comfort for your baby during the first months of his/her life.
myCosyBed® crib-AR meets the following Europeans standards and guidelines:
- 2001/95/EC General safety of product
- EN 1130-1&2 Cribs and cradles for domestic use
- Medical Device Directive MDD 93/42/EEC, annex VII
– The MULTICARE®AR system is integrated in myCosyBed® crib-AR. Medical studies have indicated that this position therapy in combination with dietary adaptations is the most effective aid for treating reflux in babies. Medication turned out to no longer be necessary. Source: British Medical Journal: Arch Dis Child. 2010 Jan;95(1):26-30. doi: 10.1136/adc.2008.156497. Epub 2009 Aug 20.
– Posture therapy is an efficient way of strongly reducing the frequent regurgitation of food in infants. The medical team of UZ VUB Brussels, led by Prof. Y. Vandenplas, indicated that a supine vertical position (40°) has a very positive influence on the number of regurgitations and the discomfort experienced by the baby.
Crying reduced significantly in the majority of children examined. Source: Prof Dr Y. Vandenplas (UZ VUB Brussels).
myCosyBed® crib-AR is traditionally crafted in the carpenter’s workshop of day-care centre DE BIOTOOP.
For availability of this product, find the store closest to you.